WoW Rampage EU Twink Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(H) Defias Brotherhood: Dejpej 60 Hunter

2 posters

Go down

(H) Defias Brotherhood: Dejpej 60 Hunter Empty (H) Defias Brotherhood: Dejpej 60 Hunter

Post  Dejpej Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:40 am

Name: Dejpej
Class: Hunter
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 60
Mount of Choicet: Blue Qiraj Battle Tank!
Prefered speccs: Survival (0/0/51) & Beast Master (51/0/0)
Playstyle: 1v1 Duels, exploiting my traps >Very Happy
Armory: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&cn=Dejpej
Account Type: Fullupgraded

Background
Well i started this char as a Bank character to abuse Aspect of the Cheata (Time is money mon!) to run to AH and Mailbox..
And i didn't want to look like shit.. so i got some gear but as i didn't have Classic account i cant do BGs so i ran for Dragonstalker as it's pretty awesome looking. And after a while i collected all items necessary for doing the Hunter lvl 60 quest to get the Bow and Staff.

Most proud Moment
for sure when i finished the 60 hunter quest, probably the hardest quest out there if you don't have pots and friends to help you and even shit gear wont help that much either, but now i got it and i love the bow and staff!

Honorable mentions
5000 successful auctions created Very Happy

Saddest Moment
When a twat warrior ninjad my Ashkandi, Greatsword of the Brotherhood

Dejpej and Bahum (tho he's invisible *cough*evil forum cut him of the picture ;<*cough*)!
(H) Defias Brotherhood: Dejpej 60 Hunter Wowscrnshot011710053625

Last edited by Dejpej on Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Dejpej

Back to top Go down

(H) Defias Brotherhood: Dejpej 60 Hunter Empty Re: (H) Defias Brotherhood: Dejpej 60 Hunter

Post  Pebblechewer Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:44 am

haha awsome, hope i wasnt the one that took the sword >_> <_< Nah i got mine in a proper way Razz

Hope to see you soon to join the unlocked 60 bg's on a classic account in the future! Also like the effort you put in your post, its great ^^, makes me want to write more, specially now that i got a brand new 60 priest and 60 hunter =)

// Pebble
Pebblechewer
Pebblechewer

http://www.arcifer.se/

Back to top Go down

(H) Defias Brotherhood: Dejpej 60 Hunter Empty Re: (H) Defias Brotherhood: Dejpej 60 Hunter

Post  Dejpej Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:51 am

YEAH SLACKER!... tho your post helped a lot, but i kinda added more awesomeness to it! Very Happy

Dejpej

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebblechewer Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:57 am

Indeed you did, indeed you did Smile I think ill post some screenies in mine soonish too! Got some goodies in the screenshots folder Smile
Pebblechewer
Pebblechewer

http://www.arcifer.se/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dejpej Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:00 am

yeah same here, planing on posting Screenys every now and then under my 60 adventures in Azeroth cheers

Dejpej

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down