WoW Rampage EU Twink Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(H) The venture co. Nipperkin, lvl60 rogue

3 posters

Go down

(H) The venture co. Nipperkin, lvl60 rogue Empty (H) The venture co. Nipperkin, lvl60 rogue

Post  Nipperkin Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:04 pm

Aharrr, mateys! Nipperkin the corsair be on board!
Race/Gender: Undead female
Class: Rogue
Specc: Mutilate
Armory link: Here
Preferred playstyle: Defensive
Favourite mount: Venomhide ravasaur
Guild: Me and an ole twink pal made the lvl60 guild "Nostalgia", but we're too few to do any raids except boosts...
Account: Classic forevah!

Other than that... Working on the bloodsail title because I arrrr a pirate. Gear is a mixed bag of Warlord, MC, Ony, AQ40 and BWL. I was hoping to get Thunderfury before Cataclysm comes but i guess that won't happen Crying or Very sad

My other 60 twink is named Ranababa, will make a post for him too.

I've been twinking for several years and have twinks in the 19, 29, 39 and 49 bracket (of The Wolf Pack on TVC) but they don't get any play these days, xp lock you know. Soon moving my 49 shammy to Blackout and we'll see.
This forum was a great initiative, let's get more twinks! There are gazillions of ally twinks, must let them know about it.

Last edited by Nipperkin on Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nipperkin

Back to top Go down

(H) The venture co. Nipperkin, lvl60 rogue Empty Re: (H) The venture co. Nipperkin, lvl60 rogue

Post  Dejpej Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:06 am

Looking good, to bad i will never see you in game as i got upgraded account... Crying or Very sad
However the 60 rogues on my server can tell you all the story's of me kiting them afro

Dejpej

Back to top Go down

(H) The venture co. Nipperkin, lvl60 rogue Empty Re: (H) The venture co. Nipperkin, lvl60 rogue

Post  Pebblechewer Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:24 am

Nice nice! Hope to see more of you in AV
Pebblechewer
Pebblechewer

http://www.arcifer.se/

Back to top Go down

Post  Nipperkin Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:19 pm

AVAST, YE SWABS!

The corsair finally earned her colours, Bloodsail admiral be she! In the following interview, Nipperkin went on to say:

"Arr, after besting the cow and goblin foolishly hidin' in yon booty bay inn, Cap'n Firallon hisself gave me my official pirate uniform! I thought the ole fool had left a featherduster in me hat but nay, 'twas just a parrot. The parrot stopped pining after i'd shown it the fjords.."

Nipperkin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebblechewer Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:06 pm

major congratz! Very Happy Time to get friendly with the goblins again? xD
Pebblechewer
Pebblechewer

http://www.arcifer.se/

Back to top Go down

Post  Nipperkin Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Thank you, thank you. I'm 0 / 36000 hated with booty bay so it seems almost impossible. Maybe if i chain one of the kids to the computer to kill 7800 pirates in STV. Rolling Eyes

Nipperkin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down