WoW Rampage EU Twink Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upgrading to TBC, Get WOTLK Trial, Skill proffs, then Downgrade possible?

3 posters

Go down

Upgrading to TBC, Get WOTLK Trial, Skill proffs, then Downgrade possible? Empty Upgrading to TBC, Get WOTLK Trial, Skill proffs, then Downgrade possible?

Post  Pebblechewer Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:30 pm

Hey, does anyone know if this is possible? To upgrade your account to a TBC acc, get wrath trial and skill your proffs to 450, and then remove the expansion? I need confirmations and not just speculations. Would be much apriciated!

Kind regards // Pebble

Last edited by Pebblechewer on Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Pebblechewer
Pebblechewer

http://www.arcifer.se/

Back to top Go down

Upgrading to TBC, Get WOTLK Trial, Skill proffs, then Downgrade possible? Empty Re: Upgrading to TBC, Get WOTLK Trial, Skill proffs, then Downgrade possible?

Post  Nipperkin Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:16 am

Nope. Can never, ever downgrade. That's a blue response from Thundgot himself. Removing TBC would have to be "A very specific case" and i don't think "I just wanted to max my twink" is enough for the blue gremlins at blizzard.

Can't even transfer from wrath acc to tbc acc or tbc acc to vanilla. Sad
I tried everything to do that transfer to save my beloved 39 twink Ghostwind from his horrible boring TBC account.

Besides, most if not all professions need lvl65 to max it at 450. I have a rogue at 63 now, maxed engi and she can't get past 375 yet.
Edit: collecting profs like mining are 450 available at lvl55.

Last edited by Nipperkin on Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Nipperkin

Back to top Go down

Upgrading to TBC, Get WOTLK Trial, Skill proffs, then Downgrade possible? Empty Re: Upgrading to TBC, Get WOTLK Trial, Skill proffs, then Downgrade possible?

Post  Pebblechewer Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:19 am

That's very odd, as i was on the account management before, and i saw the option to downgrade, basically i dont think i would have to contact blizzard to ask them if they can do it, its automated, we're the one "losing" money on doing this as its non refundable, and the cd-key used to upgrade is rendered useless.

And yes the only way for you to be able to transfer to a classic is to transfer it to a fully upgraded or equally upgraded acc and then downgrade it. Do you have source on the blue you mentioned?
Pebblechewer
Pebblechewer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nipperkin Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:54 pm

it's more than a year old, but i haven't seen anything anywhere to contradict it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think the downgrade option only is availabe on trial tbh. Why anyone would need that i don't know since it resets after 10 days anyway. I checked account management on my TBC account that's been frozen for several months and i couldn't find any downgrade option.
Let's hope they bring grand master trainers to the azeroth cities in Cataclysm.

Nipperkin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebblechewer Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:11 am

That would be pretty nice to be honest, and also flying! But aparantly by the looks of it we're gonna have to train yet another skill to fly in Azeroth again, how ****** up isnt that
Pebblechewer
Pebblechewer

Back to top Go down

Upgrading to TBC, Get WOTLK Trial, Skill proffs, then Downgrade possible? Empty You can downgrade your account

Post  Pinnsvin Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:20 pm

But you have to call them yourself, all characters 61+ will be locked. You still got 450 in Engineering etc. But you can't make items from Wotlk since they have a level requirement to do the creation spell

Pinnsvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum