WoW Rampage EU Twink Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same old story... What professions?

2 posters

Go down

Same old story... What professions? Empty Same old story... What professions?

Post  Nipperkin Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:58 am

Ok, now i've rolled an allydin that might even make it to 60 some day. Since i have no money whatsoever on the server, mining is a given. But what second profession should i go for? As i mentioned in another thread i'll save my trial for a while, so TBC skill is available.

Blacksmithing: Not likely. The PVP sword owns all other epics hands down.
Enchanting: 4 stats on rings is nice, but worth it? Dunno. Needs a guild effort for farming rep with lower city too.
Engineering: Argh, not again! The green quest helmet is much better than the crafted epics too.
Inscription: Are there any shoulder enchants available that comes close to the 10 stam that's available for everyone?
Jewelcrafting: The good gems need WOTLK...
Skinning: At least it gives a buck, but all that work for a tiny bit of crit. Worth it or not?
Herbing: A pally shouldn't need the HOT, srsly.

I'd value your thoughts on this.
/Nipper

Edit: Urk... Getting WOTLK gear and downgrading IS apparently standard these days. Double sonic boosters... 162 stam. And humies don't need pvp trinket anyway. *pout*

Nipperkin

Back to top Go down

Same old story... What professions? Empty Re: Same old story... What professions?

Post  Pebblechewer Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:06 pm

Well for money i'd either go for Herb, or enchanting (Dissenchanting items is om nom nom )
Pebblechewer
Pebblechewer

http://www.arcifer.se/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum