WoW Rampage EU Twink Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revival of the 60 twink bracket (For those that arn't on vanilla accounts )

5 posters

Go down

Revival of the 60 twink bracket (For those that arn't on vanilla accounts ) Empty Revival of the 60 twink bracket (For those that arn't on vanilla accounts )

Post  Ji Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:24 pm

Right, I’m not even playing the game at the moment and im getting bored of reading all these 60 twinks just standing around doing nothing, so figured it was time to get active and do something about it! Im hoping to generate some support from other 60 twink guild masters from both factions. ( Infamous would be great for support from you )

I was guild master (Ji) of the 60 twink guild <All eyez on us> which was becoming fairly big and active but before long my school term had come around and I had exams, which I may add are soon over so back to twinking in no time!Razz
I left just after patch the dreaded ‘locked xp’ patch which has caused devastation for twinks all over the battlegroups! Anyways whilst trolling I found an interesting thread where some pvp guilds in different brackets had managed to find a way of pvp’ing without the gain of xp but the thrill of slaughter!
This is, premades for AB and WSG ( Av could be tough but possible with the add-on and a lot of active members ), this would work by removing your lock on your xp and having the premade que as normal and ta-da instant battles for a change! Now it may not be your style to just hk farm but its got to be better than lying around doing sod all in IF. It would actually be quite simple, you get the twink with the most survivability, give him a healer and run around slaughtering the enemy! Whilst they can’t kill your flag carrier they can’t capture there’s and you won’t gain xp unless your flag carrier is a total douche and decides it will be funny to capture it.

Anyway, I was hoping when I finally get my account back (yes it was hacked :< ) I will get <All eyez on us> up and running again and maybe merge with another alliance 60 twink guild on this battlegroup (Infamous I know your gagging for action!) and start the ownage! (and now wakdanoob is a human he can even join in the fun! ).

Any horde twink guilds that I don’t know of in this battlegroup start getting active players and premade v premade on locked xp may finally be closer to reality!

Yes i was lazy and copy and pasted this from my actual post on the rampage forum Razz

Ji

Back to top Go down

Revival of the 60 twink bracket (For those that arn't on vanilla accounts ) Empty Re: Revival of the 60 twink bracket (For those that arn't on vanilla accounts )

Post  Pebblechewer Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:29 pm

Welcome to the forum Ji! Hopefully this will grow into a more prosperous one with time, if people tell their friends, guildmates etc.

I saw your post on the rampage forum and it looks good and the idea is great, allthough for now i prefer playing as Horde i would gladly try the Alliance side aswell some day. (Need to get a RAF Friend first that i can recruit to get up quickly!).

Hopefully we will see more alliance here on this forum as well!

Also i think its great that more and more people are making classic accounts, afaik we can still lock and unlock our experience for premades and such in the future? Im to scared to do it though in case i cant unlock it again haha, would be nice if someone could confirm that it works! =)

Kind regards // Pebble
Pebblechewer
Pebblechewer

http://www.arcifer.se/

Back to top Go down

Revival of the 60 twink bracket (For those that arn't on vanilla accounts ) Empty Re: Revival of the 60 twink bracket (For those that arn't on vanilla accounts )

Post  Ji Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:32 pm

Ye its fine for people with classic accounts but for people who have tbc twinks as well or an 80 theres absolutely fuck all bgs up! hopefully the idea catches on, guessing you would to prefer fight twinked allies instead of the norm levellers Razz
+ Waiting in thrallmar for a horde gets boring Razz

Ji

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebblechewer Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:37 pm

I guess most of the time i wouldnt mind, allthough to be frank, a lot of people that are extremly broken are the ones that lock the experience, grandfathered engineering, etc etc, even though its fun to see that there are people that are just going the classic way, with classic gear, i think all good twinks would choose to play on classic accounts if they could skip the extra monthly fee =)

I aswell have another active account with my main on it, but i do my best to keep them both active! Smile
Pebblechewer
Pebblechewer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dejpej Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:49 am

Well we don't need that (to try and be lucky..)

What if we setup some time where we all lock our XP and sign for one of more BGs depending on how many we are.

eg. on Saturdays or Sundays we can lock our xp at 15:00 GMT+1 and do some kickass with good geard people and hopefully skilled people

This can easily be setup on IRC or Vent on what BG to sign for, and we can announce this in trade/general and get more non twinkish people to join that we can annihilate >Very Happy
But we can also fix calendar events that we invite people before so we know approximation on how many that can come

This will help us gather pots flasks and whatever so we know that we can pop it use the fun for sevreal hours rather then signup and sit for 48 hours before a BG pop for us Locked people. Even people with classic accounts can lock their XP to play with us (it's only 10g...... -.-)

Why? Well this would aid the whole 60 community on rampage and we can do funny movies and events in AV/WSG/AB.. and most of all people that cant do BGs can get their epic bg marks that they need but cant get!

ps. times and days can be changed. just an example.

Dejpej

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebblechewer Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:56 am

I completly agree, i think it would be great to have some sort of decided time when locked xp battlegrounds will be the place to be at and we can have loads of fun, and have the chance to prepare before them and so on.

Hopefully when this forum becomes bigger it will be easier to arrange these kind of events, and maybe i can get us a google calendar or something like that to register events!

// Pebble
Pebblechewer
Pebblechewer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ji Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:09 pm

Players on classic accounts with who lock their xp still participate in non-locked xp games rather than locked xp games for some reason, only way for them to join us is to upgrade their account Razz which im sure isn't an option for most ^^

Ji

Back to top Go down

Post  Dejpej Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:09 pm

Damn that's weird as hell... you sure that it's still like that? maybe should report to blizzard so they can fix that ;D

Anyhow, i still think that their is a lot of people that do Locked 60 alts that has upgraded accounts, so this would work anyhow Wink

Dejpej

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebblechewer Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:44 am

Yeah if you press exp lock it technically should put you in the no-xp bg's so i think it could be reported as a bug. It's clearly not working as intended
Pebblechewer
Pebblechewer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dejpej Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:46 am

But hey we can at least try it and see what happens..

Dejpej

Back to top Go down

Post  mezy Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:57 pm

"Infamous I know your gagging for action!"( big fat man belly shacking) lol
mezy
mezy

http://infamous-fw.guildlaunch.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ji Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:42 pm

i feel like i should tell you i had to reroll a classic account and now playing rideme/rideyou Razz So no need for locked xp for moi! xD

Ji

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebblechewer Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:44 pm

Great great :O armorys?
Pebblechewer
Pebblechewer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ji Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:45 pm

lol i only dinged like 2 days ago gear is shit atm Razz i'll make a 'twinks personal space' once im sexier looking xD

Ji

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebblechewer Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:49 pm

sweet sweet, ^^ Hopefully i will get my strikers pauldrons today, but im also lvling a cow shammy and a human paladin (lul, gotta see what all the fuzz is about)
Pebblechewer
Pebblechewer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dejpej Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:30 pm

Pebblechewer wrote:sweet sweet, ^^ Hopefully i will get my strikers pauldrons today, but im also lvling a cow shammy and a human paladin (lul, gotta see what all the fuzz is about)
Aint that AQ40 tier for hunters? if it is... they are shit (spell damage !?). T2 is way better and PvP gear you can get is even better.

Dejpej

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebblechewer Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:54 pm

actually the spellpower is in change for the resistance in t2, and the other stat are better too :>
Pebblechewer
Pebblechewer

Back to top Go down

Revival of the 60 twink bracket (For those that arn't on vanilla accounts ) Empty Locked XP PvP now plox

Post  Raxorin Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:32 am

I have got a few friends on Defias ready to do some premade WSG/AB Smile Just give me a time, and I can get atleast 10 people online Very Happy We only need alliance players <.<

Allso leveling a paladin on Defias as ally and a warr on The Malestrom as 60 twinks Smile So we can get some locked XP PvP going!

Raxorin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebblechewer Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:20 pm

o hai Raxorin long time no see!

I had no idea we had that many lvl 60 wrath twinks on defias brotherhood!

I dont really have much contact now with wrath players on the alliance side, i know some but not even close enough to get a wsg going on a specific hour. Most of them have either levled up or stopped playing (as anyone could expect of a wrath twink...)

// Pebbs
Pebblechewer
Pebblechewer

Back to top Go down

Revival of the 60 twink bracket (For those that arn't on vanilla accounts ) Empty Freeze PvP plox!

Post  Raxorin Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:46 pm

Ohhh but I do Smile I know atleast 5 60 Twinks on The Malestrom, on the ally side, WITH Wrath acc... Smile

I will speak with them once I get a chance, and we can plan some BG's Smile

Talk to you later sweetheart

Raxx

Raxorin

Back to top Go down

Post  mezy Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:51 pm

we are getting more and more Wrath twinks in infamous shouldnt be too hard to get a locked xp wsg up
mezy
mezy

http://infamous-fw.guildlaunch.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down