WoW Rampage EU Twink Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG, A month of WoW, 300% Exp bonus, A new account with a free month aswell = 5 Euro!

3 posters

Go down

OMG, A month of WoW, 300% Exp bonus, A new account with a free month aswell = 5 Euro! Empty OMG, A month of WoW, 300% Exp bonus, A new account with a free month aswell = 5 Euro!

Post  Pebblechewer Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:17 pm

This is insane, i assume you guys also noticed this, now for the rest of the week, WoW classic costs 5 Euro, meaning, basically, one month of WoW costs 5 euro rather than 12.99. How?

Instead of giving your account one month of gametime with a credit card that costs 12.99€ you can just give yourself a trial through the account that needs the gametime, then upgrade the trial account to a classic for 5€, That gives you one free month on both accounts, meaning you just saved 6.99€ on a month of gametime, and not only that, in addition to this, you ALSO get a brand new classic account and not only that, but you also get the Recruit-a-friend experience bonus of 300% 1-60 and the friend summon.

I know i sound like a frikkin TV-shop salesman atm, but this just seems too good to be true, there is absolutely nothing you can lose on this, only gain, what do you guys think?

// Pebble out
Pebblechewer
Pebblechewer

http://www.arcifer.se/

Back to top Go down

OMG, A month of WoW, 300% Exp bonus, A new account with a free month aswell = 5 Euro! Empty Re: OMG, A month of WoW, 300% Exp bonus, A new account with a free month aswell = 5 Euro!

Post  Fraude Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:54 pm

I'm not quite sure, but I think that you'll need to purchase another month to that new account after upgrading it to classic to get the free month to your original account.

Fraude

Back to top Go down

OMG, A month of WoW, 300% Exp bonus, A new account with a free month aswell = 5 Euro! Empty Re: OMG, A month of WoW, 300% Exp bonus, A new account with a free month aswell = 5 Euro!

Post  Pebblechewer Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:58 pm

No thats definetly not needed, i know that from own experience, if you look at linked account in account management, it says "Friend has bought the full game, you are entitled to a free month of gametime" or something simmilar Surprised
Pebblechewer
Pebblechewer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ji Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:33 pm

im sorry to burst this bubble but you have to put on a month and for that one to expire to gain the free month, did RAF with friend and neither of us got free month for upgrade or /RAF coz blizz said card needs to be billed first :O

Ji

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebblechewer Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:46 pm

Thats very odd because I got the month instantly on my account, and i did raf less than a month ago!
Pebblechewer
Pebblechewer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down