WoW Rampage EU Twink Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exidious- Defias Brotherhood (Horde) about AV strats so that you can earn youre 50-100 badges for High Warlord gear

2 posters

Go down

Exidious- Defias Brotherhood (Horde) about AV strats so that you can earn youre 50-100 badges for High Warlord gear Empty Exidious- Defias Brotherhood (Horde) about AV strats so that you can earn youre 50-100 badges for High Warlord gear

Post  Exidious Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:38 pm

I was just wondering if somone could share their strats on how to win AV so that i/you can earn the 50-100 badges needed to buy high warlord gear.

to start off:
to get the complete high warlord gear you need:
* 50 AV marks (+40 badges if youre getting a 2h weapon or staff)
* 70 AB marks (+ 40 if youre getting dual wield weapons, +20 if youre going for the AB cloak aswell, + 20 for offhand)
* 30 WSG marks

ive found the WSG marks and the AB marks to be obtainabble without really anny problem, but my concern is that the AV marks might proove to be rahter difficult to get.

this is the reason for me to post this request for some strats on how to win AV so that i can easely obtain the weapons without risking to level to 61.
i must apolegize if i've made anny spelling mistaces and i show great grattitude for those replying.

Exidious- Defias Brotherhood(horde)

Exidious

Back to top Go down

Exidious- Defias Brotherhood (Horde) about AV strats so that you can earn youre 50-100 badges for High Warlord gear Empty Re: Exidious- Defias Brotherhood (Horde) about AV strats so that you can earn youre 50-100 badges for High Warlord gear

Post  Pebblechewer Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:46 pm

Hey Exidious!

Afaik it might be slightly tricky to do this unless you start doing AV's on lvl 51, because if you are on a wrath or TBC account its going to take ages for you to get in AV, if even at all, with locked experience. I would highly reccomend you to get a classic account and then never have to worry about your chars experience gain, then you can raid how much you want, pvp and never get bothered, and still obtain pretty much everything as others except for heirlooms and access to sertain areas. When you reach 60 and finally can use your HWL gear, you will pretty much ding 61 in 10 winning games without locked experience, sadly :/

// Pebble
Pebblechewer
Pebblechewer

http://www.arcifer.se/

Back to top Go down